The safe days calculator helps you to calculate the safe period or infertile period between your or your partner’s last menstrual cycle. This is to avoid unplanned pregnancies and also to know when to get pregnant.
What is safe days calendar / safe days calculator
Sometimes it is hard to keep hands to yourself, right? Even if you do so, the constant fear of getting pregnant always nags you down. Does it mean that you can’t reach out to your partner without getting pregnant? Of course not, as long as you follow your safe days calendar, you are free from such obligations. To know your safe days, you should use a safe days calculator which lets you know your safe days calendar and safe sex days.
Safe days are those days of the month when you are less likely to get pregnant. during the ovulation period, when the woman’s body releases a matured egg from one of those two ovaries and stays in the fallopian tube for 12 to 14 hours. During these hours, if you have sex, then the chances are high for getting pregnant. Apart from these days of the months, the rest of these days are called safe sex days(safe days for sex).
It’s very important to know about your menstrual period, as well as your ovulation period. Safe days calendar / safe days calculator does all the works for you and delivers you all the details. Such as what is your ovulation date, which days of the month you are most fertile, and most importantly; what are your safe days to have sex.
Importance of safe days calendar / safe days calculator
With our fast forward lifestyle, we always have to stay pre-planned for everything. So, getting pregnant, without any mental and financial preparation is very difficult. Safe days calendar / safe days calculator helps you to plan your activities, to save you from any unannounced occurrences. Here is some top most importance of the safe day calendar.
- This calendar keeps a record of your menstrual period for the past 10 months and counts the total number of days in that cycle. Then, it calculates the shortest and longest number of days of menstruation. From these days, it can count down the first day of your fertile window, as well as the last day of your fertile window. The days in between the first and last days are your fertile window period. The rest of the days of the month are the safe days when you can have sex without getting pregnant.
- This calendar also serves the purpose of birth control by stopping you from getting pregnant. It is an assumption that you can get pregnant within the 12 to 24 hours, for every day within those fertile days. So, many of you just avoid the 14th to 16th day from your menstrual period. Ovulation may happen at any time of the fertile window, and it ranges from 10 to 12 days. A safe days calendar helps you to detect the fertile days. So you can easily avoid these days to avoid unplanned pregnancy.
- The safe days calendar / safe days calculator considers all the necessary factors while detecting the safe days. Basal body temperature and cervical mucus play an important role in altering the ovulation time. So, the safe days calendar / safe days calculator delivers safe sex days, while keeping these two factors.
- The basal body temperature is your body’s fully resting temperature. The temperature gets increased during the ovulation period. When you give the details of your body temperature into the calculator, so that; you will know what is the temperature of your body during the same. This record saves you for the next month.
- Cervical mucus also holds a key role in detecting the fertile days. If you notice any mucus increase in the cervix, then note the days in the calculator. This will help you in the upcoming months to detect the fertile days. And you can easily avoid these days to indulge in safe sex.
- One of the easy means of avoiding babies is to consume birth control pills. But they have some side-effects too. And frequent consumption of these pills may land you in some serious conditions as well. The safe days calendar / safe days calculator helps you to detect your most fertile days so that you can avoid conceiving. As it does not involve any chemicals or mechanical means, there are no side effects as well.
Calculation Variables of safe days calendar / safe days calculator
Safe days are mainly calculated from the menstrual period. So, any irregularities in the same will alter your safe sex days as well. Similarly, there are some certain factors that can alter the result of your calendar. Some of them are discussed here.
- During your fertile window period, ovulation can happen at any time of those days. So there is no such manual that can tell you the exact time. Having sex, during this period can make you pregnant.
- A mature egg remains viable up to 24 hours, whereas the sperms can live up to 4 to 5 days in the uterine. So even before your ovulation, if the sperm remains within the body; there is a possibility that you can get pregnant.
- If you have sex, just after the end of your period, you can get immediately pregnant. This is because the implantation of the egg usually takes about 10 to 12 days just after the ovulation.
- The chances of getting pregnant decrease as you proceed further to the end of your monthly cycle.
- The chances of getting pregnant just before your menstrual period are very low. So you can opt for those initial days from your safe days calendar / safe days calculator.
- Most of the woman prefers to have sex during the menstrual period. But the chances of getting pregnant are still high. This happens if you ovulate early, compared to your previous months.
These are a few factors, that can alter your safe days calendar / safe days calculator. But these things are quite normal to any woman’s body. After all, each individual carries certain unique features and conditions, which can alter the monthly strategies. For example, excessive weight can hamper the menstrual cycle, resulting in irregularities of ovulation. Even, the stress can reduce your fertility rate, as well as the regular intervals.
Safe days calendar is very important to keep a tab on your safe sex days. This will lead you to plan your future accordingly. Even though various factors may alter your estimated results, but with the safe days calculator in your hand and proper medical guidance, you can easily achieve your desired results.